The company introduced new and expanded ad surfaces for campaigns that run across multiple channels, and Search becomes a spoke in the wheel. The post The big picture from Google Marketing Live: With multi-channel campaigns, Google aims to own the funnel appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- ANA debuts measurement for cultural impact of advertising
- LG taps Vanilla Ice, Ice-T for experiential cocktail competition
- 55% of Gen Alpha want to buy what their favorite YouTube, Instagram influencers wear
- Creative Works: featuring Nike, The Economist, Spotify and more
- YouTube is bringing masthead ads to connected TV, its fastest growing medium