Google journeys into uncharted territory with offline TV efforts and disruptive purchasing habits – countering competition from Amazon. The post Google is focused on Ether and Ozone rather than on Amazon appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- As publishers recognize the true cost of malvertising, recent cases highlight the damage
- Free Budweisers for the vaccinated, and ‘Vax Tee’ from Miller Lite: Trending
- Samsung’s reality show looks to capture more than pictures and Dentsu hires a DE&I executive: Agency Brief
- Opinion: How tall Is Benjamin King, and does it matter?
- Hershey awards main media account to Horizon Media