The tools are designed to give advertisers more functionality around privacy regulations, new linear TV placements and consolidated TV buying. The post Google Display & Video 360 adds more tools to streamline cross-screen TV buys appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook releases emails showing data debates, launches new probe of marketing partners
- Miley Cyrus lost Walmart deal well before she lost Liam Hemsworth
- Reality check: What I learned from playing ‘sugar daddy’ to a YouTube celebrity
- With splashy logo reveal, the XFL steals some of the NFL’s thunder
- The brief: Agencies are strange