?While businesses have access to unprecedented amounts of data, bringing it all together, democratising it across an organisation, and then serving up meaningful insights in real time during marketing campaigns is the big challenge, and remains so, according to Domo, a company aiming to be the ‘operating system’ for business.
- Facebook releases emails showing data debates, launches new probe of marketing partners
- Miley Cyrus lost Walmart deal well before she lost Liam Hemsworth
- Reality check: What I learned from playing ‘sugar daddy’ to a YouTube celebrity
- With splashy logo reveal, the XFL steals some of the NFL’s thunder
- The brief: Agencies are strange