Call analytics can be a touchy subject among some marketing teams, particularly those that have strained relationships with the sales team of their organizations. The tension between the two departments often leaves a gap between our teams that, when bridged, create valuable insights into...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Two out of three CEOs distrust their CMOs and only 17% of marketing leaders are innovating – says Accenture
- Hands off the cookie jar: the future of targeting as restrictions on data tighten
- Agency demand for freelance recruitment grows in APAC as business models evolve
- Influencer ads more 'emotionally intense' and memorable than TV claims neuroscience study
- Forrester: CMOs face creative rut while overspending on technology