While many in the industry have wasted time pointing fingers at one another, fraudsters have been running sophisticated, profit-driven businesses equipped with R&D resources, to find new ways to exploit digital advertising.
- Apple to fund original podcasts to fend off Spotify and Stitcher
- Moon landing’s 50th anniversary becomes one giant opp for brands
- Amazon wants to give users $10 in exchange for tracking them all over the web
- For advertisers, the Emmy halo effect is a thing of the past
- Former IPG chief David Bell joins Flipboard’s board of directors