Just as brands like Volvo are embracing virtual reality (VR) to encourage customers to experience its vehicles virtually, and JCDecaux is seeing the potential to woo advertisers through virtual tours of their airport touchpoints, some schools are realising the opportunities of embracing innovation and technology.
- For many influencers, speaking out on Roe v. Wade is an obvious choice
- NielsenIQ to merge with GfK expanding reach for retail measurement companies
- Meta slashes hiring plans as Zuckerberg warns employees
- Coke, Lacoste see significant value for ‘Stranger Things’ product placements
- Marriott ties Bonvoy to ‘Gamer’s Paradise’ series focused on Asia