GDPR may seem like a burden but as companies rebuild trust with consumers, it will become a sustainable approach fostering both innovation and accountability. The post Privacy, a year later: How the GDPR has affected AI-powered marketing appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Hyundai taps Marvel to help launch redesigned Tucson SUV
- Chief unites cities of Europe in ‘street art’ titles for BBC’s Euro 2020 coverage
- ‘Rick and Morty’ Invade Wendy’s with immersive pop-up
- Opinion: The no-BS solution to the cookieless future
- Ad of the Day: Ikea appeal encourages consumers to upcycle its furniture