Says it is working with partners and still plans to complete the transition to first price this year. The post Google shares details on how first price auctions in Google Ad Manager will work appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Ogilvy India takes smartphone maker Vivo and Dentsu Impact to court in alleged plagiarism row
- WTF is identity resolution?
- Mastercard, Amazon, Salesforce gain; GE, Gillette, Facebook largest losers in Interbrand study
- The key mistakes you may be missing in your creative content process
- 1 year on: SearchGuru’s SP Lee’s shift from creativity to tech geekdom