Says it is working with partners and still plans to complete the transition to first price this year. The post Google shares details on how first price auctions in Google Ad Manager will work appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- 'If there's no planet, there's no profit' – Extinction Rebellion at The Drum Arms
- Booking.com promotes women in tech with $350K scholarship and Code-a-thon hosted by Laura Dern
- Miami Ad School and other AKQA Future Lions winners named
- Where do we draw the line in Pride month brand-shaming?
- Creative Director’s Choice: Orci’s Juan José Quintana on the ‘Truth’ campaign from The New York Times