On mobile devices, video saw the sharpest growth in the format category, up 65% in revenue compared to the year prior. The post IAB: U.S. digital ad revenues top $100 billion for first time, reaching $107.5 billion in 2018 appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Creative Director’s Choice: Orci’s Juan José Quintana on the ‘Truth’ campaign from The New York Times
- Over half of Love Island contestants' social media followers are fake
- How brands are playing with their Toy Story 4 marketing
- Growing profits through focusing on the customers that matter
- Innis & Gunn, fed up with beer glass theft, invites fans to fill their pockets