These three simple questions will help you figure out what your brand is and how it fits into the lives of your current and potential customers. The post Here’s how to identify and define your brand to engage customers appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Hyundai taps Marvel to help launch redesigned Tucson SUV
- Chief unites cities of Europe in ‘street art’ titles for BBC’s Euro 2020 coverage
- ‘Rick and Morty’ Invade Wendy’s with immersive pop-up
- Opinion: The no-BS solution to the cookieless future
- Ad of the Day: Ikea appeal encourages consumers to upcycle its furniture