When done correctly, an always-on approach can bring brand relevancy at every stage of the customer lifecycle, sustained communications and high-value story building. The post Déjà vu! CMOs are bringing back always-on marketing appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- U.S. Senate campaign ad spending surges past half a billion dollars
- The top 5 creative campaigns you need to know about now
- Upfronts season heats up and London hosts Advertising Week Europe: The Week Ahead
- Watch live at 11:30 a.m. EDT: Forever21’s new CEO on its rebrand and using creators
- Introducing Ad Age’s 2022 Leading Women