When done correctly, an always-on approach can bring brand relevancy at every stage of the customer lifecycle, sustained communications and high-value story building. The post Déjà vu! CMOs are bringing back always-on marketing appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Report: WeChat functions and culturally relevant content are key to engage China’s customers
- McDonald’s Philippines Happy Meal celebrates its 40th year with a surprise treat
- Emirates promotes Orhan Abbas to SVP leading Far East commercial operations, including HK and SG
- JD.com says lower-tier cities and membership programme were crucial to 11.11 sales boost
- Chris Chen returns to IPG Mediabrands China as its new CEO