The test is running in the U.S. to promote branded and original content, but could expand to other brands in the coming months. The post Spotify is testing voice-enabled ads that let listeners command engagement appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Paramount’s breezy upfronts pitch shows just how much the TV industry has changed
- Upfronts 2022—Warner Bros. Discovery’s debut, Paramount keeps it brief and unscripted fare rules (again)
- ‘The Lost Class’ wins top honors at the ADC awards
- Grubhub’s ‘free’ lunch promotion causes chaos in New York
- Burrell media exec Linda Jefferson dies following illness