Software and technology provider SAP announced the launch of a new B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that will allow users to securely grant third parties access to first-party data, share sensitive information and manage regulatory compliance without the threat of exposure to security...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- What now for Johnson & Johnson, as brand-boosting vaccine turns to crisis
- Sagittarius Agency appointed agency of choice by Cooke Optics to provide new digital experience
- 6 prime challenges for brands selling on Amazon
- How ‘false positive’ personality types disrupt B2B intent data
- Posterscope and Advertima partner to create a data- and audience-driven advertising channel