Report from the Association of National Advertisers and White Ops says safety measures are working to mitigate ad fraud. The post Ad fraud war wages on: More fraud to be stopped than successful in 2019 appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Huggies ‘10-second’ ad claim dries up after Pampers challenge: Marketer’s Brief
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Samsung, Hulu, Old Spice and more
- CMO interview: What Mark Reinke is doing to build News Corp’s consumer business
- First wave of Channel 4 staff arrive in Leeds ahead of 2020 National HQ launch
- Nissan is gradually ‘collapsing’ creative into media across its global markets