Report from the Association of National Advertisers and White Ops says safety measures are working to mitigate ad fraud. The post Ad fraud war wages on: More fraud to be stopped than successful in 2019 appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Ad industry staffing appears to stabilize
- The New York Times now says publishing Tom Cotton’s ‘Send in the Troops’ op-ed was a mistake
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Aspiration, Grubhub, Papa Murphy’s and more
- Agency Brief: Strategy exec Gary Nix urges brands to back Black Lives Matter messages up with action
- More than 950 brands participated in ‘Blackout Tuesday’ on Instagram, plus the latest jobs numbers in context: Datacenter Weekly