With an ageing population, combined with an emerging wealthy middle class with higher standards, the government is struggling to provide the population’s demand for quality care. These megatrends are going to shape the environment for decades. Health care will be a major concern for the foreseeable future.
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- Front Lines of Communication: Defining PR in 2019
- Breaking through the binge: How TV ads drive show discovery
- Unilever-owned Schmidt’s Naturals is using AI to handle customer service
- ‘Believe in the brand’: Kellogg’s is now using influencers like creative agencies