With an ageing population, combined with an emerging wealthy middle class with higher standards, the government is struggling to provide the population’s demand for quality care. These megatrends are going to shape the environment for decades. Health care will be a major concern for the foreseeable future.
- ANA debuts measurement for cultural impact of advertising
- LG taps Vanilla Ice, Ice-T for experiential cocktail competition
- 55% of Gen Alpha want to buy what their favorite YouTube, Instagram influencers wear
- Creative Works: featuring Nike, The Economist, Spotify and more
- YouTube is bringing masthead ads to connected TV, its fastest growing medium