New features are designed to improve productivity and strengthen customer journey insights, but core upgrades are aimed at supporting the Lightning transition. The post Salesforce Summer ’19 release preps for Lightning migration: What you need to know appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Hershey awards main media account to Horizon Media
- How Facebook’s new program can help ad professionals bounce back in the pandemic
- Silk urges people to overcome climate worries on Earth Day
- How PepsiCo leverages startup expertise to keep pace with digital tech trends
- Young Creatives: Deadline extended for Ad Age’s Cannes Lions cover competition