Advertisers saw total ad engagements increase 23% year over year, with cost-per-engagement down 4%. The post Twitter’s 18% YoY ad revenue gains show marketers investing more on the platform appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Free Budweisers for the vaccinated, and ‘Vax Tee’ from Miller Lite: Trending
- Samsung’s reality show looks to capture more than pictures and Dentsu hires a DE&I executive: Agency Brief
- Opinion: How tall Is Benjamin King, and does it matter?
- Hershey awards main media account to Horizon Media
- KFC’s US marketing chief, who helped modernize brand with off-the-wall creative, departs