Salesforce announces $300 million acquisition of Salesforce.org. The deal could drastically redefine the relationship between Salesforce and its nonprofit customers. The post Salesforce will acquire Salesforce.org for $300 million appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- ‘Connect the dots’: Why publishers are investing in local media to round out big national stories
- Future of TV Briefing: Free, ad-supported streaming TV bubble nears an inflection point
- ‘Media responsibility is now corporate social responsibility’: Marketers reassess brand safety controls to navigate a divided America
- ‘Pay constant attention to levels of fatigue’: Bosses work to combat continued morale-drop
- Jager switches Westpac for Bank of Queensland