The campaign will feature statues of Sanrio characters dressed in cute costumes as store owners at seven designated fresh markets in Kowloon and the New Territories, in what they describe as a “‘kawaii’ parade.”
- Three pins 5G hopes on newfound 'Britishness' and 'epic' media buys
- Hulu reviews CMO role as Kelly Campbell ascends to president
- Inside NBC’s efforts to move away from demographic guarantees
- NBC makes push to move away from demographic guarantees
- JIF peanut butter finally incorporates ‘GIF’ into a campaign. What took so long?