Proposed changes include moving from an opt-out to an opt-in consent framework for personal data use. The post Collection of tech companies support changes to CA privacy act that bring it closer to GDPR appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- The marketer of the future must avoid analytics paralysis
- CEO of IPG Mediabrands Japan is repositioned to lead UM’s dedicated Johnson & Johnson unit
- What to expect from NBC’s ‘A Little Late With Lilly Singh’
- Nike’s ‘Dream Crazy’ nabs Outstanding Commercial Emmy
- Questlove stars in ‘Made Ready’ brand platform ad for Citizens Bank