Proposed changes include moving from an opt-out to an opt-in consent framework for personal data use. The post Collection of tech companies support changes to CA privacy act that bring it closer to GDPR appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Two out of three CEOs distrust their CMOs and only 17% of marketing leaders are innovating – says Accenture
- Hands off the cookie jar: the future of targeting as restrictions on data tighten
- Agency demand for freelance recruitment grows in APAC as business models evolve
- Influencer ads more 'emotionally intense' and memorable than TV claims neuroscience study
- Forrester: CMOs face creative rut while overspending on technology