Publicis Groupe is jostling for a stronger position in the marketing transformation solutions space and has acquired marketing services and data company, Epsilon for a total US$4.4 billion.
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- Front Lines of Communication: Defining PR in 2019
- Breaking through the binge: How TV ads drive show discovery
- Unilever-owned Schmidt’s Naturals is using AI to handle customer service
- ‘Believe in the brand’: Kellogg’s is now using influencers like creative agencies