The world’s top 100 beauty companies are in serious competition with D2C disruptor brands in terms of targeting and connecting with online audiences, while also facing the challenge of changing customers’ demand for beauty products.
- Facebook considers banning political ads in the lead-up to the U.S. election
- Amazon's TikTok ban was a false alarm, capping off a whirlwind week of suspicion towards China-backed app
- Agency Brief: 600 & Rising selects board of directors and advisory council
- Curbside pickup, delivery and e-commerce will define retail’s next chapter
- Introducing Women to Watch Argentina's class of 2020