The world’s top 100 beauty companies are in serious competition with D2C disruptor brands in terms of targeting and connecting with online audiences, while also facing the challenge of changing customers’ demand for beauty products.
- 'If there's no planet, there's no profit' – Extinction Rebellion at The Drum Arms
- Booking.com promotes women in tech with $350K scholarship and Code-a-thon hosted by Laura Dern
- ‘We expect to see change’: ICO warns ad tech not to flout GDPR
- Miami Ad School and other AKQA Future Lions winners named
- Where do we draw the line in Pride month brand-shaming?