The world’s top 100 beauty companies are in serious competition with D2C disruptor brands in terms of targeting and connecting with online audiences, while also facing the challenge of changing customers’ demand for beauty products.
- The influencer space will start to ‘professionalise’ – claims agency CEO
- Lion & Lion Indonesia appointed as digital marketing agency by Safi
- Inside the new world of women and weed
- Channel 4 stars wryly bring to life genuine complaints made against them
- Why has Publicis bought another full-service agency?