The world’s top 100 beauty companies are in serious competition with D2C disruptor brands in terms of targeting and connecting with online audiences, while also facing the challenge of changing customers’ demand for beauty products.
- Integral Ad Science acquires Italy-based ad tech firm ADmantX
- L&K Saatchi & Saatchi India CEO Anil Nair exits to start ‘charitable biking company’ Goodwind Moto Tours
- Carousell merges with Telenor Group’s 701Search
- S4 Capital boosts India offering with new merger for MediaMonks and Mumbai office for MightyHive
- FOREFRONT hands Jeff Chang chief creative role as Darien Mah becomes chairman