Over the course of a year, 80 experiments tested a wide array of features (like responsive ads, target CPA bidding and others) for a large legal client. The post A case study for delivering performance in a mature Google Ads account appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Facebook releases emails showing data debates, launches new probe of marketing partners
- Miley Cyrus lost Walmart deal well before she lost Liam Hemsworth
- Reality check: What I learned from playing ‘sugar daddy’ to a YouTube celebrity
- With splashy logo reveal, the XFL steals some of the NFL’s thunder
- The brief: Agencies are strange