Three-quarters of respondents indicated they "fully" or "somewhat" trusted Amazon reviews. The post Consumers largely unaware of fake reviews problem on Amazon appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Hyundai taps Marvel to help launch redesigned Tucson SUV
- Chief unites cities of Europe in ‘street art’ titles for BBC’s Euro 2020 coverage
- ‘Rick and Morty’ Invade Wendy’s with immersive pop-up
- Opinion: The no-BS solution to the cookieless future
- Ad of the Day: Ikea appeal encourages consumers to upcycle its furniture