Tan also said the film aims to invoke thought and curiosity about the longer history of Singapore, as the campaign has already sparked conversations and paved the way to engage a growing audience.
- ‘You need to fix the entire line’: Publishers’ sales and revenue teams struggle with entrenched diversity problem
- Advertisers were cutting their Facebook ad spending well before the boycott began
- Facebook in the age of revolt
- TikTok’s self-service platform launch is perfectly timed to kick Facebook while it’s down
- Virtually indispensable: How work-from-home skills became a boon for the post-office reality