The year-long study picks Alibaba as the top company to work for in China, while Baidu takes the second place, and ByteDance comes third in the list.
- BBH ordered to sign SAG-AFTRA contract, ending 10-month strike
- 10 questions with… Melissa Jones, CEO and creative director of DTE Studio
- Why the ‘Kyle’ angry white male meme is bad news for Monster Energy
- Google closes ‘incognito’ loophole, leaving publishers to rethink paywalls
- The surreal, creepy new ‘Cats’ movie obviously needs a John Mulaney rewrite