The Federal Government’s hastily proposed bill to penalise and imprison companies and individuals distributing abhorrent and violent material across social media channels has passed the House of Representatives just a day after sailing through the Senate.
- Congress is expected to fight Google-Citi checking account
- Kinder unwraps Bueno in the U.S. with a pop-up for adults—here’s what went down
- Truth in advertising: Why brands are held to higher standards than politicians
- Account service as we knew it doesn’t cut it anymore
- No men need apply—Shoptalk conference takes all-female route: Marketer’s Brief