The Federal Government’s hastily proposed bill to penalise and imprison companies and individuals distributing abhorrent and violent material across social media channels has passed the House of Representatives just a day after sailing through the Senate.
- Leo Burnett U.S. Chief Creative Officer Britt Nolan is leaving
- Kia hires ex-Mazda exec Russell Wager to lead U.S. marketing
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Chime, VW, Clif Bar and more
- Ordering app Ritual pilots AdQuick’s performance-based OOH format
- How to use customer testimonials to promote your brand