The Federal Government’s hastily proposed bill to penalise and imprison companies and individuals distributing abhorrent and violent material across social media channels has passed the House of Representatives just a day after sailing through the Senate.
- Why Frito Lay is saying ‘Super Bowl’ nonstop: Marketer’s Brief
- New York City’s StreetEasy awards lead duties to Austin-based Preacher
- Melbourne Polytechnic CMO switches education for garden and home brands
- Shell-shocked brands mourn the death of Mr. Peanut
- German investment group MGI nears deal to acquire mobile ad firm Verve