There’s no doubt about it: Marketers are being asked to be change agents within their organisations. And it became apparent at this week’s Adobe Summit that technology marketing leaders have been successfully doing just that.
- IAB UK: Digital ad spend growth slowed to 5% in 2020
- Marketers and agencies react to Derek Chauvin guilty verdict: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- Gender-diverse journeys are essential to modern retail
- European Super League marketing autopsy: where football's breakaway went wrong
- APS bolsters management team with heavyweight hire