The new BBC bureau is home to 20 journalists working on news in different languages as well as the commercial news operation BBC Global News, and 11 staff supporting the commercial business in the region.
- Award Winning Stories: Why Now TV created a giant statue of Jeff Goldblum
- K-Pop collabs: how brands are buying into one of South Korea’s greatest export
- Industry: Snapchat’s first B2B marketing push is a timely, smart move
- From speed to quality: the new era of people-centered innovation
- ‘Let’s put it out in the world’: Why Code and Theory is creating its own thought leadership publication, Decode