It's important to understand the topics each publisher wants to cover – and then how to pitch that content – to earn the best response. The post What a year’s worth of publisher responses can teach you about digital PR appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- BBH ordered to sign SAG-AFTRA contract, ending 10-month strike
- 10 questions with… Melissa Jones, CEO and creative director of DTE Studio
- Why the ‘Kyle’ angry white male meme is bad news for Monster Energy
- Google closes ‘incognito’ loophole, leaving publishers to rethink paywalls
- The surreal, creepy new ‘Cats’ movie obviously needs a John Mulaney rewrite