The number of removed ads was down, but banned advertiser accounts nearly doubled from 2017. The post Google took down 2.3 billion bad ads, 1 million ad accounts in 2018 appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules against backdrop of Alabama bill controversy
- Google reveals more stringent abortion ad rules amid Alabama bill controversy
- 10 questions with…Kerrie Finch, founding partner of Future Factor
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ goes out with a … well, you know
- How Pinterest plans to attract more self-serve advertisers