The number of removed ads was down, but banned advertiser accounts nearly doubled from 2017. The post Google took down 2.3 billion bad ads, 1 million ad accounts in 2018 appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Twitch taps top Zynga marketing exec Doug Scott as CMO
- Amp spotlight: Top PR trends to watch in 2020
- Stephen Fry, Nicole Scherzinger, Bear Grylls tell tall moustache tales for Movember
- Financial Times consultancy offshot offers access to minds behind its paywall success
- New film for washing machines from Haier celebrates India’s ‘silent performers’