Beginning April 30, Facebook is ending relevance scores and shuttering six other metrics. The post Facebook to replace relevance score with 3 new metrics in April appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- McDonald’s is the latest brand to ditch the global CMO role as Silvia Lagnado plans exit
- New company aims to matchmake Aussie brands with CX emerging tech
- Why the NFL and NCIS give CBS the edge in its DirecTV carriage fight
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Gatorade, Snickers, Baskin-Robbins and more
- Reuters will work with National Election Pool for 2020 election coverage globally