"We don't believe that SPH as a vendor should automatically apply brand safety filters to any remnant inventory we supply to open marketplace programmatic channels," Ignatius Low, chief marketing officer, SPH said.
- Do we need a creative revolution? Creatives from FCB New York and Publicis New York go head-to-head in a ‘creative rumble’
- Debbie Morrison: Why it pays to look outside the office
- Ads We Like: Kronenbourg sees Eric Cantona finally lift-off to 'Space', but in Ibiza
- 'There's so much opportunity': charting the rise of dedicated voice agencies
- Target’s own-label brands are helping it reach more diverse shoppers, and boost sales