The #ColourMe service will allow shoppers to use augmented reality tools to try on 300 virtual makeup products and will be available exclusively in e-commerce mobile apps of Watsons Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Singapore.
- NBCUniversal deepens TikTok ties around uncertain Winter Olympics
- Olympic athletes encounter dinosaurs in crossover spots for ‘Jurassic World Dominion’
- How emotion has overtaken reason in driving brand choice
- Patrón turns to a DTC spirits marketplace to release its first NFT
- New Papa Murphy’s ads emphasize take-and-bake format as chain expands