The company sees an advantage in its trove of digital and in-store customer data. The post Retail manufacturers, Walmart wants your ad business appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses
- Jerry Media says it’s considering legal action after meme lawsuit is dropped
- Agency Brief: Kombucha and bye, bye for now