The TV analytics company also unveiled plans to form a group to work towards expansion and innovation of the targeting technology. The post Addressable TV gets a boost as Nielsen buys Sorensen Media appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses
- Jerry Media says it’s considering legal action after meme lawsuit is dropped
- Agency Brief: Kombucha and bye, bye for now