The updated penalty system will launch on February 25, and include more transparency around policy violations. The post YouTube updates ‘strikes system’ to warn creators first when their content breaks the rules appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finale sets an HBO record
- Calvin Klein apologizes for Bella Hadid kiss with Lil Miquela
- Walmart debuts three sub-$100 tablet models to challenge iPad
- Peet’s Coffee enlists comedian Iliza Shlesinger to get funny with iced espresso drinks
- Dish plunges as T-Mobile deal threatens to remove potential ally