The updated penalty system will launch on February 25, and include more transparency around policy violations. The post YouTube updates ‘strikes system’ to warn creators first when their content breaks the rules appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Amazon's private label stable swells to almost 140 own brands with skincare launch
- Video streaming subscriptions surpass cable customers for first time
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses