It's not just about GDPR and the California Consumer Privacy Act, marketers must be proactive about data privacy because a federal framework could be next. The post What the US data protection law will mean for ad tech and marketers appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Chief unites cities of Europe in ‘street art’ titles for BBC’s Euro 2020 coverage
- Ad of the Day: Ikea appeal encourages consumers to upcycle its furniture
- ‘An endless supply of hilarious content’: Twitter on turning memes into viral ads
- People on the Move, including changes at Publicis, Edelman and PinkNews
- The era of the political and ethical customer