Called Click Validation Through Proof of Impression, it ties an ID in the ad impression to an ID in the ad click, and it is being adopted by a range of ad tech firms. The post Adjust unveils a new standard to combat fraudulent ad clicks appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Monash University on its personalisation journey and evolving approach to campaigns
- Forescout appoints chief customer officer, promotes CMO
- Google says killing the cookie has consequences
- Timberland Pro campaign seeks more trade workers to help communities rebuild and thrive
- Overstock CEO Byrne resigns amid ‘deep state’ talk