Called Click Validation Through Proof of Impression, it ties an ID in the ad impression to an ID in the ad click, and it is being adopted by a range of ad tech firms. The post Adjust unveils a new standard to combat fraudulent ad clicks appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Hiip acquires BP Network in Indonesia to become ‘leading KOL platform in SE Asia’
- Entropia hires filmmaker Goh Poo Eik as experiential creative director
- Ogilvy takes top honours and the bulk of awards at the APAC Effie 2019
- Durex accused of using soft porn in Chinese social media marketing
- Pedigree launch world-first human and canine blood drive