Mastercard has followed up the decision to drop its name from its brand mark with a new sonic brand identity aimed at tapping into the growing audio-based nature of marketing and shopping.
- Sold Out acquired by Reach4entertainment in multi-million takeover
- ‘We’re doing it ourselves’: why Made.com doesn’t need an ad agency
- ANZ Bank celebrates LGBTIQ+ in Australia with colourful street signs
- Top French media companies team up for unified login system
- Why Heineken is doing more ad buying in private marketplaces