Here's our recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. The post Marketing Day: IAB adds DTC leader to board, identity resolution options, cybersecurity for marketers appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Reports of the death of the influencer economy have been greatly exaggerated
- Survey: How does your company manage its content?
- Vans promotes creative punk culture with ‘the Spirit of DIY’ brand ambassador campaign
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes is title sponsor of the renamed Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl
- Adobe, HYPR and Xaxis are among the Digiday Technology Award winners