"Strategically, we were dead on for all three brands in terms of understanding their core essence and being able to connect it to relevant local audience insights," co-founder and CEO Shaun Tay told A+M.
- Scuttled Edgewell-Harry’s razor deal raises questions about the future of d-to-c
- Bloomberg trolls President Trump with mocking billboards, but they backfire as memes
- Gatorade targets tweens with new ‘Juiced’ variety
- Cardi B performs a doorbell cam runway show for Reebok
- Wunderman Thompson Global Chair Tamara Ingram to exit at end of year