On its fourth-quarter 2018 earnings call, the company noted YouTube's contributions to revenue growth and cited performance formats and YouTube TV initiatives as areas of future growth. The post Google: Still ‘early days’ for performance advertising on YouTube appeared first on...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Apple appeals to Ramadan celebrators with iPhone ads and features
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finale sets an HBO record
- As Shell shifts spend to target younger drivers, it is leaning on its agencies more than ever
- Calvin Klein apologizes for Bella Hadid kiss with Lil Miquela
- Walmart debuts three sub-$100 tablet models to challenge iPad