On its fourth-quarter 2018 earnings call, the company noted YouTube's contributions to revenue growth and cited performance formats and YouTube TV initiatives as areas of future growth. The post Google: Still ‘early days’ for performance advertising on YouTube appeared first on...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- U.S. Senate campaign ad spending surges past half a billion dollars
- The top 5 creative campaigns you need to know about now
- Upfronts season heats up and London hosts Advertising Week Europe: The Week Ahead
- Watch live at 11:30 a.m. EDT: Forever21’s new CEO on its rebrand and using creators
- Introducing Ad Age’s 2022 Leading Women