On its fourth-quarter 2018 earnings call, the company noted YouTube's contributions to revenue growth and cited performance formats and YouTube TV initiatives as areas of future growth. The post Google: Still ‘early days’ for performance advertising on YouTube appeared first on...
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Brands, it’s time to stop passing the buck on diversity
- Telco Circles.Life appoints Mindshare as media agency-of-record in Singapore
- Pinterest’s IPO filing shows surging revenue, shrinking losses
- Jerry Media says it’s considering legal action after meme lawsuit is dropped
- Agency Brief: Kombucha and bye, bye for now