It was a rebrand challenge two-a-half years and one arguably large misstep in the making. Following the acquisitions of AOL in 2015 and Yahoo in July 2016, US-based telco giant, Verizon, set out on a mission to unify and rebrand its media, adtech and Internet properties as one global offering. The resulting ?umbrella entity, Oath,? was officially unveiled in June 2017 at Cannes.
- Disruption is transforming finance marketing despite naysayers, claims marketer
- Pantarei commits to deliver ideas made of Indonesian insight with new vision
- #privacy: Over 80 malicious Android apps have been downloaded 8 million times
- Independent agency Pantarei adopts ‘Made of Indonesia’ as its vision statement
- Canon EOS R camera campaign tells the “Portrait” stories of Hong Kong photographers