It was a rebrand challenge two-a-half years and one arguably large misstep in the making. Following the acquisitions of AOL in 2015 and Yahoo in July 2016, US-based telco giant, Verizon, set out on a mission to unify and rebrand its media, adtech and Internet properties as one global offering. The resulting ?umbrella entity, Oath,? was officially unveiled in June 2017 at Cannes.
- Manulife Philippines’ new offices brings its transformation to life
- Former Ogilvy MY creative chief Gavin Simpson heads to TBWA\Indonesia
- MCIS Insurance rebrands with new logo, brand promise and CSR pledge
- Facebook embroiled in trademark lawsuit over ‘virtually identical’ Calibra logo
- Boeing splits CEO and chairman role amidst 737 MAX issue