It was a rebrand challenge two-a-half years and one arguably large misstep in the making. Following the acquisitions of AOL in 2015 and Yahoo in July 2016, US-based telco giant, Verizon, set out on a mission to unify and rebrand its media, adtech and Internet properties as one global offering. The resulting ?umbrella entity, Oath,? was officially unveiled in June 2017 at Cannes.
- Trump considers U.S. TikTok ban and Facebook summit achieves nothing: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- Insights and expertise from Capgemini's Contactless webinar
- Move it, lose it or rework it? Fearne Cotton's Happy Place Festival goes virtual
- The influence economy is coming
- The Drum names Kenneth Hein US editor