An international study conducted by The Center for Generational Kinetics and commissioned by WP Engine reveals that Generation Z, born between 1996-2010, are willing to trade privacy for personalised experiences, prefer business to have both an online and physical presence, and that brands be socially accountable.
- Coca-Cola Energy axed in the U.S. after sluggish sales
- Dove brings No Digital Distortion’s body-positive message to TikTok
- If advertisers employ agencies to grow the business, remunerate TV buying on that basis
- Mtn Dew energy drink debuts first campaign with LeBron James
- Bud Light touts soccer sponsorship with wearable Boxhead packaging