Now, marketers and admins can create and publish iOS and Android apps with pre-built components and a few clicks. The post New Salesforce tools let marketers create mobile apps without developers appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Reports of the death of the influencer economy have been greatly exaggerated
- Survey: How does your company manage its content?
- Vans promotes creative punk culture with ‘the Spirit of DIY’ brand ambassador campaign
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes is title sponsor of the renamed Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl
- Adobe, HYPR and Xaxis are among the Digiday Technology Award winners