Updating alt tags and creating friendly URLs and file names are just a few ways to maximize the accessibility of your organic search presence. The post How to make your content more accessible to the visually impaired appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- TikTok’s EMEA marketing boss takes on wider role
- Be more Cantona: King Eric on marching football into a kinder era of commercialisation
- Who'd be a holding company chief exec?
- Francis Ingham: My takeaway for the communications sector from this election result
- Why Google’s algorithm is slowly making SEO agencies obsolete