Updating alt tags and creating friendly URLs and file names are just a few ways to maximize the accessibility of your organic search presence. The post How to make your content more accessible to the visually impaired appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Publicis Groupe buys full-service agency Rauxa
- Walmart CMO Messing leaves, replaced for now by former Target marketer Francis
- My media habits – GetCraft’s David Mayo – ‘TV networks are best for breaking news’
- Impossible Foods partners with The Butchers Club with 3D burger art installation
- Liu Yifei sparks #BoycottMulan headache for Disney after expressing HK police support