Updating alt tags and creating friendly URLs and file names are just a few ways to maximize the accessibility of your organic search presence. The post How to make your content more accessible to the visually impaired appeared first on Marketing Land.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Watch Katie Melua perform with marketing industry band at The Drum’s Can-Do Festival
- Seeing the funny side: how laughter can save our strategy in these strange times
- ‘It’s an undervalued growth channel’: Publishers, eager for subs, increasingly see high value in newsletter referral programs
- ‘You need to fix the entire line’: Publishers’ sales and revenue teams struggle with entrenched diversity problem
- Advertisers were cutting their Facebook ad spending well before the boycott began