?Gillette is the latest brand to decide it will stand for something and change societal narrative for the better, with its ‘Best men can be’ campaign, a play on its traditional tagline ‘the best a man can get’.
- As retaining people gets more difficult, media agencies focus on training
- The America’s Test Kitchen recipe for profitable media
- ‘We’re playing offense’: Verizon pivots its publishing strategy to focus on commerce
- Why supply-path optimization hasn’t lived up to its promise
- Inside Roku’s nascent branded content pitch