?Gillette is the latest brand to decide it will stand for something and change societal narrative for the better, with its ‘Best men can be’ campaign, a play on its traditional tagline ‘the best a man can get’.
- Apple to fund original podcasts to fend off Spotify and Stitcher
- Moon landing’s 50th anniversary becomes one giant opp for brands
- Amazon wants to give users $10 in exchange for tracking them all over the web
- For advertisers, the Emmy halo effect is a thing of the past
- Former IPG chief David Bell joins Flipboard’s board of directors